[mythtv-users] TV out card for frontend

Devan Lippman devan.lippman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 12:53:13 EST 2005

Shopping for a new tv-out for my frontend and came across this at a very
reasonable price: JATON Geforce4 MX440 Video-198PCI-64TV Video Card
I was thinking about it though and this probably will not do any hardware
decoding for video? It does however have a PCI interface with svideo and
composite outputs. From what I hear the overscan adjustments work well on
the geforce 4. Can anyone think of a reason not to get this and suggest a
better alternative, kepping in mind that it must be PCI?

--
Thanks,
Devan Lippman <devan at lippman dot net>