[mythtv-users] XvMC with SVN revision 7738 and nvidia driver 6629

Mark deJong dejongm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 08:09:27 EST 2005

Thanks! It's confusing because "Standard XvMC" is an option even though I
didn't compile with nvidia XvMC the first few times. Also, I've been reading
that people have been getting good results using XvMC with there HD content
at 1080i. Mine, on the other hand, is rather choppy at 520p. Anyone have any
suggestions? I'm using the Dvico Fusion 5 Gold if that makes any difference.

--Mark