[mythtv-users] no editing for new recordings

Milos Prudek prudek at bvx.cz
Wed Nov 9 03:53:19 EST 2005

MythTV suddenly stopped supporting the edit function. When I press E
while playing new recordings, nothing happens. Old recordings (earlier
than November 5) can be edited with E keys.

I have not changed anything in Myth config within last few months. Two
things happened just before editing stopped working for new recordings:
- the disk run out of space and I had to kill X
Window(Ctrl-Alt-backspace), delete files and launch X again.

- a day later, my 2-year old son punched the reset button and caused
hard reboot, with no visible consequences. Root filesystes is journal
ReiserFS, myth storage filesystem is journal XFS.

Everything except Edit seems to work fine.

How should I approach this problem?

--
Milos Prudek
http://www.spoxdesign.com - your web usability testing