[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au: ninemsn obfuscating data

ffrr ffrr at tpg.com.au
Wed Nov 9 03:26:42 EST 2005

Mary Wright wrote:

> can you put up a howto of what you did ... I am getting the same
> error you did before but I haven't a clue on howto fix it

I discovered that when I went to the tv guide in the web page (go to
http://minnie.tuhs.org/twiki/bin/view/TVGuide/ and click on the TV Guide
link), it was opening at a page used to set user preferences.

1. I set all my station preferences
2. I changed my preferred download format to XMLTV
3. I ticked both the preferences below that -Show me as the uploader of
guide data -and - Show season and episode numbers on episode list.(I
think - but probably doesn't matter anyway)
4. I set it to show up to 7 days of data

and submitted the changes.

5. I then edited the config file to request the same stations as in 1. above
6. Made sure my username and password were correct in the config file

then it worked.  That's as good as I remember.  See how you go.