[mythtv-users] Watch TV button in frontend does not do anything

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Tue Nov 8 22:12:46 EST 2005

On Tuesday 08 November 2005 06:53 pm, Steve Adeff wrote:

> > >That doesn't belong on the main page.  If people are going to use svn,
> > > they can do the minimal amount of reading of the svn docs that they
> > > would need to do to figure out how to get a specific revision.
> > >
> > >Isaac
> >
> > Must.......
>
> please do!
>
> I also see the grammar changes were reverted, nice to know all good deeds
> go punsihed around here.

Oh get off it.  The only 'grammar' change was 'Wanting to help out' to 'Want
to help out'.  I'd say either one's right, depending on if you're dropping
'Are you' or 'Do you' from the sentence.

I said I didn't want the extra clutter on the main page, and you didn't seem
to agree, so I just reverted things rather than argue.

Isaac