[mythtv-users] DirecTV D11 channel control with IR Blaster

Chad Jannusch bgmncwj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:46:19 EST 2005

On 11/8/05, Jeff Simpson <llcooljeff at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow, I don't know how I managed to skip right past that one....I had
> searched for "DirecTV D11", but
> didn't realize that the installers guide would be so helpful!
>
> From the sounds of it, the D10 and D11 use the same remote - anybody have
> an lirc.conf file for that?
> I will give the USB->serial control a try if lirc doesn't work. I already
> have the IR blaster, so I may as
> well make an attempt at that before purchasing anything else.
>
> Thanks

I'm not too sure if this is the lircd.conf file your looking for or if this
will help you out or not, but here's the lircd.conf file I use, I'm not
controlling the DTV reciever but using the DTV remote (D10) to control
mythtv on my computer. It will at least give you some idea of the codes that
the remote sends. Link to file: http://bgmn.net/~cwj/lircd.conf

--bgmncwj