[mythtv-users] Background for the blue theme

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:50:35 EST 2005

How might the blue theme's background be changed just slightly?

I am trying to use GIMP to edit the file, background.png, changing
the color from blue to anything different enough to distinguish it
from the original shade. But GIMP is way too complex, and its tutorials
too complex as well, so I thought I would ask if anyone has found a
way to change the color.

The goal here is to continue using the blue theme, on multiple MythTV
systems, but be able to easily identify (from the background color)
which MythTV system is the one being displayed on the TV screen.

Thanks for any creative ideas.

--
MM