[mythtv-users] Preventing bad show for small children

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 07:04:10 EST 2005

> Could you please provide a little more detail how
> you'd do this?

This is the only way I know. It's a little involved but it works (I think).

- When you set up a new recording go into the Storage Options and then
the recording group item. In there you can set up a new group such as
"Adult"

- After it's recorded go to the media library and make sure you're on
the groups part rather than individual recordings part of the screen.

- Press M and you should get a menu which has options like Change
Group View and Change Group Password.

I think that's how you set the PIN for certain groups.

Regards,
Phill