[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au: ninemsn obfuscating data

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 05:23:24 EST 2005

> No that is the one I have been using and now it doesn't work. Unless it
> handles the new javascript limitation they have put on the ninemsn site.

Yep - I ran it tonight and it didn't download any program data. I'm
going to go to my backup option which is TV Guide/OzTivo. This is
described at http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/142021?search_string=tv_grab_au%20script%20from%20this%20list.%20Anyone%20else%20had%20problems%20today;#142021

As I keep saying on this list, this is the ONLY source which seems to
be fully legitimate and _supports_ our use of the data so I highly
recommend that you get an account set up. And don't forget that it's
free!

Regards,
Phill