[mythtv-users] DirecTV D11 channel control with IR Blaster

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 00:51:52 EST 2005

I just switched from comcast cable to DirecTV (not my choice) and
I knew I would need to get an IR Blaster to change channels. I can't
find an lirc config for my stb, though:

Model (as far as I can tell) is DirecTV D11

I see that most DirecTV users have serial control - which would work
out great if I had an STB that had that input, especially since I already
have cables that will work.

I'd try to record my own lirc config, but the only IR receiver I have is
for the hauppauge card, so it's RC5.

Anybody know where I can find a config for the D11? Thanks!

- Jeff