[mythtv-users] No data in mythweb program listings?

Matt M malkiri at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:22:37 EST 2005

On 10/31/05, Al Puzzuoli <apuzzuoli at comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm suddenly having an issue with mythweb where in all channels are showing
> "NO DATA".  According to the backend status, I should have guide data until
> I've run mythfilldatabase several times and am getting the same results.  My
> first thought was database corruption, but I ran mysqlcheck and didn't turn
> up any errors in mythconverg.
>
> Any ideas as to where to go next would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Al

Recently I noticed that I wasn't getting data for the last 2 or 3
hours of each day. I ended up pushing back the time at which
mythfilldatabase is run (I currently have the frontend running it) a
few hours, and it seems to have solved the problem. If I remember
right, it's now running between 6 and 8 am EST. This may or may not be
the same problem you're having, but I hope it helps.

-Matt