[mythtv-users] Black frame border around picture

Dan Wilga dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Mon Nov 7 11:57:21 EST 2005

At 5:34 AM -0600 11/7/05, Sergio P. Cesar wrote:
>I have changed the
>     Option "TVHSizeAdj"                 "30"
>     Option "TVVSizeAdj"                 "35"
>     Option      "TVOverScan" "1.65"
>in the device session it has no effect, nothing changes, have restarted X.

Well, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem. These
adjustments seem to have completely stopped working in the ATI
proprietary driver released mid-October.

There is a new version now on the web site which I haven't tried yet.
The README doesn't mention this problem, but perhaps it has been
fixed anyway. I'll try it tonight.

Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"