[mythtv-users] manual scheduling -> "no upcoming recordings"

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 01:14:30 EST 2005

[SNIPPPP]

Wow, I've been reading this whole thing.

I don't see a whole lot of technical info, and I actually did read
every word in every reply (I use gmail, it's very nice at chopping
everything up in easy to read chunks).

If there is technical data that needs to be addressed (the gui
problems I presume are more than just the use of "M" in certain
areas?) it looks like trac is the way to go about it.

Your 2 points are both valid from the different point of views here.
You are probably not going to convince one another of your opposing
view, so feel free to move on and begin addressing the technical
issues via trac, it seems much more forward-moving than this
conversation has become :)

FWIW, the dev's of this project are VERY helpful and I have seen
improvements based on feedback from the users that give it (the right
way of course ;) ).  It takes 2 things to make a good project IMHO, a
wide user base that provides quality feedback and dev's who know what
they are working on AND are capable of listening to the users
feedback; and Myth has both of them.

Chad