[mythtv-users] Having problems with mythfilldatabase connecting

Carl Fongheiser carlfongheiser at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 00:05:15 EST 2005

On 11/4/05, Alex Thomas <alex.thomas1 at comcast.net> wrote:

> It is telling me I need a certificate code and their faq says that it is
> assigned by the project. I thought when I registered on the regular
> zap2it that that was it.

Quoting from section 5.3 of the documentation:

If you wish to use Zap2It DataDirect, you'll need to establish a user
account. Go to http://labs.zap2it.com and click on the "New User? Sign Up"
link. Read the license terms, and if you agree with them click "Accept". The
next screen is the subscription registration. In the "Certificate Code"
field, enter *ZIYN-DQZO-SBUT*.
Carl Fongheiser