[mythtv-users] manual scheduling -> "no upcoming recordings"

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Fri Nov 4 16:33:03 EST 2005

    Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 17:07:41 -0400
    From: Greg Estabrooks <greg at phaze.org>

    > (for example) that there's no way to DELETE a single card from

     I'm pretty sure that you can just Highlight the card and hit Menu (M).
    Then pick delete.

Such a pity, then that the UI gave me NO CLUE WHATSOEVER
that it was possible to type letters when sitting on entries,
or what those letters might do.

Are there other commands besides M?  Where are they documented?
Why are they not documented RIGHT ON THAT VERY SCREEN?  I mean,
there's plenty o' real estate just sitting there blank...

Are there other places where typing letters would work?  Where?

[Typing a ? while sitting on an entry did nothing.  Surely I'm not
expected to just type every possible character, with and without every
possible modifier, to figure out if there are any other easter eggs in
this particular screen.  And then there are all the -other- screens...]

*sigh*

. o O ( Usability? )