[mythtv-users] frontend segmentation fault

Robert Callicotte robertcallicotte at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 12:49:39 EST 2005

Greetings,

I have decided to rebuild Mythtv form scratch rather than relying on a pre-compiled binary.  I' ve been extemely busy at work so I haven't had a chance to do so yet.  I'll make sure to check the compatibility of QT & KDE libs for this install!!

Robert

Stuart Auchterlonie <stuarta at squashedfrog.net> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 08:50:40AM -0800, tgate wrote:

> On Nov 2, 2005, at 7:17 AM, mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org wrote:
>
> >Just a hunch but I'd say you had incompatible Qt libraries.
>
> speaking for myself, I agree, however my $QTDIR is set to /usr/lib64/
> qt-3.3 and I can't find any reference to /usr/lib/qt-3.3 in any of
> the configure or make files for mythtv or mythplugins.
>
> I'm not sure where to start tracking it down.

Here...

> Conflict in /usr/lib/kde3/plugins/styles/highcolor.so

It's the kde plugins complaining, so start looking at your
dependencies around there....

Stuart