[mythtv-users] OSD questions/issues

cardboil cardboil at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 02:17:53 EST 2005

I'm using svn 7255.

1. When I surf channels using the osd browse mode, the text slowly begins to
vanish after 10 or more successive channel changes. To the point, where the
osd text completely disappers, leaving just the boxes. Any ideas on what
might be going wrong?

2. The text in the channel name/number sign box (the top left box of the
osd), is not left-aligned....the text overflows to the right of the box and
becomes unreadable. How can I realign this (would making left-aligned solve
the problem)? I know the osdtheme definition is in the xml files. I'd
appreciate pointers to which file and what change needs to be made.

Thx