[mythtv-users] nVidia RPMs

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 18:09:03 EST 2005

You shouldn't break anything else as long as you fetch
all of the kernel modules that you need.

These would likely (but not necessarily) be lirc,
ivtv, and alsa.  Depending on your hardware, there
might be more.

When using apt, I had to specify them manually, but
yum might be smarter in that regard.  I haven't really
used it enough to know.

-- Joe