[mythtv-users] KnoppMyth R5A22 seriously broken (was: RE:Mythtv-0.18.1 using protocol 15)

Jim Reith reith at racores.com
Thu Nov 3 13:56:04 EST 2005

At 01:35 PM 11/3/2005, you wrote:
>On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 13:15 -0500, Isaac Richards wrote:
>>

>>Sure.  I can pretty easily fix this by putting up a big "DO NOT USE
>>KNOPPMYTH
>>R5A22, IT WILL NOT BE SUPPORTED" posting on the main page of the mythtv
>>website.  I don't particularly want to do that, but I will if this doesn't
>>get resolved relatively quickly.
>>
>>Isaac
>
>:) not to be ironic here, but you should have done it a week ago,
>when I happily downloaded Knoppmyth R5A22 and lost a day or two
>figuring out what is going on :) Funny thing is that when I just
>sorted it out and get old Knoppmyth, this issue is discussed here ...

Well, it's been discussed at
http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6691 which is probably
the better place for this stuff to be done rather than the general
list/forum since it's KnoppMyth specific

Maybe not as harsh a disclaimer as much as pointing people to the
KnoppMyth forums as the primary support mechanism?