[mythtv-users] Media MVP front end

Jeff volckaert jvolckaert at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:12:21 EST 2005

> Does anyone here have experience with using the Media-MVP as a front end?
> thanks

I have been using the MediaMVP for over a year and think ti's great. The
biggest missing feature (for me) is the commercial skip. I see from the
mailing list that it might be getting some work done on adding though.

I used to have my PC in the room next to the living room feed the TV and
stereo, but the MediaMVP eliminated that need. I have my backend in the
basement and the MediaMVP sitting on top of my TV.

Jeff