[mythtv-users] Simultaneous recordings fail spectacularly---why? [part 1]

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Thu Nov 3 12:53:19 EST 2005

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu wrote:

>Does -anyone- have a working KnoppMyth R5A22 setup w/more than one
>PVR-250 in the same machine?

Nothing real helpful, just a data point: I have two R5A16 backends, one
with two PVR-250's, and one with two Avermedia 179's, both running
current SVN, and they are both running fine, recording consecutively
and/or concurrently. All my cards share IRQ's as well. On one of the
backends I have done a complete apt-get upgrade, one of them I have not,
and both still work fine.

Tom