[mythtv-users] Transcode command line

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 22:03:44 EST 2005

Ok so i bought the new star wars movie. Has some stupid protection on it.
Like it won't play in the linux computer dvd drive, and if you watch the vob
file in windows (without anydvd at least) or linux it's like got boxes all
over it, encrypted. I really like the quality that mythdvd rip (transcode)
gives over any other program i've ever used. So i was able to rib the vob
files on my windows machine and transfer them over to the mythtv box. But
now i need the transcode command that mythdvd uses for "excellent". where
can i find this. I want to do 2 passes, and really dont' know how to do it
b\on the command line. Thanks.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell