[mythtv-users] Mythtv on Xbox

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 12:24:05 EST 2005

--- "C. R. Oldham" wrote:
> > > It was fairly easy using Gentoo, although I had
> a near vertical
> > > learning curve to implement a diskless xBox
> mythfrontend where I leave
> > > the HDD untouched to ensure that I can still
> play native games.
> By any chance are you interested in documenting
> this?  This is exactly what
> I want to do as well.
I plan to... once I catch up on my sleep :-)

Hopefully I'll get lirc working by then also, it's so frustrating!

|Ben Dash                                           |
|Ask free questions - http://bensqanda.blogspot.com |
|My Blog -    http://bensdailythoughts.blogspot.com |
|Info -  http://bensinformationstation.blogspot.com |
|Workouts -        http://bensworkouts.blogspot.com |