[mythtv-users] Multiple Systems - Multiple Remotes

R. Geoffrey Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Wed Nov 2 10:31:34 EST 2005

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 23:35:54 -0600, Alberto Alonso wrote:

>It seems that the ATI Remote Wonder handles the range
>that I need. How about an RF keyboard? Those are the
>ones that I was talking about when I said > $180/ea
>
>Anybody has a less expensive solution?

Apple make a wireless keyboard and mouse that use Bluetooth to talk to the
computer. About $70$ Canadian around here for both, plus you might need a
USB Bluetooth plugin dongle.. about $20 Canadian around here. So on the
computer you only need an open USB port.

Geoff

R. Geoffrey Newbury                          newbury at mandamus.org
Barrister and Solicitor                         Telephone: 905-271-9600
Mississauga,Ontario, Canada              Facsimile:   905-271-1638