[mythtv-users] Re: MythMusic and lcdproc

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Wed Nov 2 10:07:32 EST 2005

Around about 02/11/05 13:17, David Watkins typed ...
>>  My intention is to cobble a perl script up that shows the backend HD temps
>>and free space, plus tuner status.
>
> I'd be interested in seeing that, if you get round to it before I do.

   OK;  given that I can't get the music info working yet, it'll be more
background than I planned, though.

> BTW I think you sent your reply to the list.  That should confuse them :-)

   Thought you meant for that.  Your initial reply to me had a ReplyTo: for
the list!

   Correction, it has (and had) a ReplyTo: users-mythtv at mythtv.org which is
the wrong way round and bounces!

--