[mythtv-users] Manual Scheduling - bug?

James Angi jamesangi at cox.net
Tue Nov 1 17:07:18 EST 2005

I only use MythTV with manual scheduling and have noticed the following
bug/feature. When you setup a recording "...in this timeslot every day"
on a weekday, weekends are skipped. If you setup an 'everyday' recording
on a weekend day it truely records every day. Can anyone tell me if I'm
just doing something wrong?

Detailed info:
My myth box records 24/7 on my PVR-150MCE's composite input. I have 24
recuring entries in my schedule, each 60 minutes in length. When I built
the schedule last week, I selected "Record in this timeslot every day."
When I checked my recordings today I noticed it had nothing all wekend.
I also checked the upcoming schedule and noticed that it never planned
to record on a weekend at all. I had to delete my entire schedule and
re-make it with Saturday as the starting date and then tell it to record
in this timeslot everyday. Now it works as intended.

~James