[mythtv-users] Bottom 1" flippy in transcoded programs (not nuvexport)

Segflaunt segflaunt at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:03:11 UTC 2005

In my programs that are transcoded, I have been seeing a strange out
of synch sort of flippyness in the bottom 1". Previous to transcoding,
they do not have this.

I am running CVS as of a couple hours ago (0.18.20050523-1) on a
gentoo box. I can make available an MPEG4 .nuv for anyone who'd like
to actually see what I'm talking about.

I don't have $$ for a TB of additional disk, so for right now, I would
like to continue transcoding. It's a very nice feature.