[mythtv-users] Getting good audio sync in nuvexport/transcodings w/cutlist?

john sturgeon john.sturgeon at gmail.com
Tue May 31 20:56:09 UTC 2005

Re: audio sync: Welcome to my world.  It's incredibly frustrating, and
only happens with 720p material. After transcode, my audio loses step
with video at about the rate of 850ms/hour of programming.  Very
consistent, very repeatable.  I have absolutely no solution.  Sorry to
respond with a 'meee toooo' but I'd love to hear if somebody has an
answer.

Re: transcode speed: What transcode paramaters are you using?  Are you
resizing?  I get very acceptable transcode speeds with 720p material
using ffmpeg (from transcode).  I can't remember the fps off the top
of my head, but I think it's roughly 30fps.

--
John Sturgeon <><
http://www.sturgeonfamily.com/mythtv.php