[mythtv-users] Re: New MCE 2005 Remote

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:07:12 UTC 2005

haha, cowards way out.....

Well, I also have an audigy2, with a remote which works too.  The only
problem with it is that there is a delay from button press to being
recognized which I'm pretty sure is a hardware limitation of the
receiver.

Do you by some chance have access to a machine with Media Center 2005 on it?
Apparantly, the drivers are only included in MCE2005, but I would
gander if you copy the files over to another XP machine - you could
probably force the driver to work on a different machine.

If so, I'd love to grab a copy of the drivers used for this remote in
windows, to compare USB output and see what I can do to help the
developer of this MCE2005 driver to fjix this issue.