[mythtv-users] Re: Xmame - .95 again not working???

Ross Campbell ross.campbell at gmail.com
Tue May 31 14:58:48 UTC 2005

> > Still a no go. I've turned the clock back to .88 and still the same
> > error message? Any other thoughts or ideas? I had version .95 running
> > in Myth .18 but something has been changed since I re-installed it?

Make sure xmame works outside of mythtv first. When you upgrade
/downgrade xmame, you may also have to change your ~/.xmame/xmamerc
file - I suggest moving it out of the way to something like
xmamerc.old

> > How can I verify the version of Myth I'm running?

mythfrontend prints this out when you start it, and it also will tell
you under the 'information" and "system status"

> Has anyone found older versions of xmame?  I could only find .95 - .96

if you google for xmame-0.XX.tar.bz2 you can probably find every
version of xmame.

-Ross