[mythtv-users] PVR350 tvout blurry

mythtv at weeder.homeip.net mythtv at weeder.homeip.net
Tue May 31 10:08:27 UTC 2005

I've been looking on the list for a couple of weeks and have tried
everything, but i find livetv through the tvout on my PVR350 a little bit
blurry, not crisp. Watching the card in an windows box is perfect.

Does anybody has the same experience or maybe a sloution or suggestion
which can help.

I'm running my box with FC2 and have the PVR output enable in mythtv
frontend. Tried several IVTV drivers and running the latest at this
moment.

Could it be something with the Xserver, or a setting in mythtv like
interlace or does this not have any influance with a pvr350. The recording
settings are 720x576-4000 Mbps.
Tried to adjust color, Hue and brightness. This gave a small improvement.

Any help is appriciated.

Ed.