[mythtv-users] Myxer theme available

Fedor Pikus fpikus at gmail.com
Tue May 31 06:41:18 UTC 2005

I think I misunderstand something very fundamental about how myth
themes work... I donloaded Myxer, untarred it under
/usr/share/mythtv/themes, now I can select Myxer from Setup. But it
does not make Myth look like the screenshot: the screenshot shows TV,
Music, Videos, etc. My screen has Watch TV, Media Library, Manage
Recordings, all the same stuff as with any other theme, only colors
change. I actually would not mind different menus... How do I get
them?

Thanks,
Fedor

Fedor G Pikus (fpikus at gmail.com)