[mythtv-users] Pundit-R, actisys 200L and lirc

Henrik Bentel hbentel at gmail.com
Tue May 31 05:15:35 UTC 2005

Sorry, this question should probably be posted to the lirc mailing
list. But if I can get away with not signing up for yet another
mailing list that would be very nice.

Has anyone successfully configured a Actisys 200L IR dongle with the
Asus Pundit-R barebone for receiving commands? I'm not sending
anything, I just want to control my frontend with a universal remote
that I have.

I've successfully set up the 200L on 2 other machines, no problem.
But with the Pundit I get no response. Both irw or irrecord shows no
signs of life.
lirc modules loads correctly, IRQ matches IRQ set in BIOS. lircd
daemon starts fine, no errors.

BTW, what other IR receiver dongles are there available? I don't want
to build one myself, I just want something that works.

hope someone can help

-Henrik