[mythtv-users] mythburn

Ross Campbell ross.campbell at gmail.com
Mon May 30 14:37:20 UTC 2005

On 5/29/05, Timothy Waters <timothy.waters at gmail.com> wrote:
> Where can I get MythBurn from? I googled it but couldn't find where to
> download it.

Start with the information here:
http://www.knoppmythwiki.org/index.php?page=MythTVBurn_Scripts_HowTo

... and tailor to match your distribution

You're going to need to edit the config files to be suit your
distribution depending on where your binaries are locate (/usr/bin vs.
/usr/local/bin), where your mythtv directory is (/myth vs
/usr/share/mythtv or /usr/local/share/mythtv), where your webserver
mythtv dir is (/var/www vs /var/www/html/mythweb or ?) and what
user/group your webserver runs as (www-data or apache)

-Ross