[mythtv-users] DirectTV D10 Receiver - channel problems

LarryX larryx at nyster.biz
Mon May 30 13:11:54 UTC 2005

Hello all,

I'm having problems changing channels via serial cable, well not all
channels just 0-99.  My mythbox has been down for a week or so tring to
get the time to redo everything (Slackware 10.1 - 2.6.10).  I got it up
this weekend, last week I noticed my receiver (D10) software was
updated.  Well, non of the scripts I have will change to any channel
0-99.  I also connected a windoze box up to the receiver using the
software at www.dtvcontrol.com.  When I have the channel on lets say 2
it reports FA A6 00 02 FF FF, but when I send the same string it fails.
FA A6 00 64 FF FF and above works just fine.  Does anyone have a clue or
recently seen the same problem with D10 receivers?

LarryX