[mythtv-users] Network speed.

Gavin Haslett gavin at nodecaf.net
Mon May 30 12:31:23 UTC 2005

In my experience with networks (long experience, I'm an old man <grin>),
there's no such thing as too much bandwidth. Were that my choice right
now I'd spend a few extra bucks and go gig... But make sure the network
cards in your machines are capable too. You won't gain anything by using
a gig switch with 100Mb NICs.