[mythtv-users] Re: ventured to FC4 yet?

Gilbert Morton ggmorton at pobox.com
Mon May 30 05:30:10 UTC 2005

On  May 16, 2005, 12:54 AM, Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com> wrote wrote:
> I'm already running FC4t3 on a test box, and will be moving one of my
> production frontends to it shortly. Axel has built just about everything
> needed, so you should more or less be able to follow my doc and have it just
> work. Only snag is kernels, Axel can't build new modules at the same rate RH
> cranks out kernels right now, but should have modules for the kernel that
> comes on the FC4t3 discs.

Is anyone having trouble with the kick-start package for FC4t3? I'm getting some
failed dependencies.
        libreadline.so.4 is needed by atrpms-kickstart-25-1.rhfc3.at.i386
        librpm-4.3.so is needed by atrpms-kickstart-25-1.rhfc3.at.i386
        librpmdb-4.3.so is needed by atrpms-kickstart-25-1.rhfc3.at.i386
        librpmio-4.3.so is needed by atrpms-kickstart-25-1.rhfc3.at.i386
It appears that I have a later version of these 4 packages. Any ideas?
	[root@*** lib]# ls libreadline.so* librpm*
	libreadline.so      librpmbuild-4.4.so  librpmdb.a       librpmio.la
	libreadline.so.5    librpmbuild.a       librpmdb.la      librpmio.so
	libreadline.so.5.0  librpmbuild.la      librpmdb.so      librpm.la
	librpm-4.4.so       librpmbuild.so      librpmio-4.4.so  librpm.so
	librpm.a            librpmdb-4.4.so     librpmio.a

Thanks a bunch in advance for any ideas.
Gil