[mythtv-users] Program Info for Custom Channel Lineup

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun May 29 21:15:21 UTC 2005

On 5/28/05, Michael Haan <michael.haan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I created a custom channel lineup for my HD3000 (ie, it doesn't pull
> from DataDirect).  I've tried setting the xmltvid's to match that of
> my analog lineup, but I still get no program info when browsing live
> tv.  I'm concerned this will cause an issue with trying to set
> recording schedules.  Is there another way to do this?

Have you also got all of your HD3000 channels setup with the
appropriate XMLTV ids? As long as mythfilldatabase has somewhere to
put the data (i.e. correct input number, some xmltv ids to match
against) the data should appear. I created a custom channels lineup in
the UK using mythfilldatabase manually and it didnt have a problem
populating the channel data.

Nick