[mythtv-users] Pvr 350 Svideo/Comp Inputs: Can I use them?

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 19:11:45 UTC 2005

I haven't used them myself (because I'm using analog
cable), but you should be able to use them without a
problem.  The data will come out of the PVR-350 MPEG-2
encoded, just as if it came in on the tuner.

The only thing to keep in mind is that you'll only be
able to capture on either the S-Video/Composite, or
the tuner at one time.  (In other words, you can't
record something off of the tuner while recording
something off of S-Video/Composite on the same card).

-- Joe