[mythtv-users] Mythstream Tips Tricks

pmb junk at umich2.com
Sat May 28 21:53:22 UTC 2005

>Not as is.  It needs integrated into mythmusic.  The user shouldn't have to
>care where the music's coming from, so having multiple interfaces (one for
>streams, one for files) to get to it doesn't work.
>
>Isaac

My mythbox has a button to watch live tv and a button to watch recorded tv.
What is the difference between that and having a button for mythstream
(live music) and a button for music (recorded music)?
Also, mytstream has the capability to play video streams as well, which
have no place in mythmusic.

My 2 cents.
--
http://www.umich2.com