[mythtv-users] mythfrontend related kernel oops after upgrade

Jason Mollman jasonmollman at atlanticbb.net
Sat May 28 14:41:37 UTC 2005

I was finally able to solve this problem, mostly.

Using the 2.6.11 series kernels (-1.14 or -1.27), I can't seem to get any ivtv
driver mid-0.3.4 to present to work. I had to downgrade my kernel to
2.6.10-1.770_14 and then let apt install 0.3.5g from atrpms -testing.

Audio still not working, so on to that.

- JM