[mythtv-users] MythWifi Remote Control plugin

Derek Scollon mailing.lists at scotwebsolutions.com
Sat May 28 12:29:32 UTC 2005

> Hi,

> I have made a Remote Control plugin. It is still in an early stage, but
> neverethless usable yet.
> It is intended for a PDA to be used as remote control using the wireless
> network interface. It consists of a plugin and a webinterface.
> The plugin uses bidrectional socket communication. So a Java client can be
> possible too. For now I have used a webinterface as most PDA's have a
> browser.
> The webinterface is highly customizable as the layout is stored in the
> database.
> You can find all information and source code on my site:
> http://studwww.ugent.be/~aveys/mythwifi/

> I hope it can be of use to anyone. Don't hesitate to contact me if you
> have any questions.

> Regards,

> Arnaud Femi Veys

Looks good, except that (after editing Makefile to get the correct location of qmake.conf) I get the following.

g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -O3 -march=pentiumpro -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -fPIC  -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPREFIX=\"/usr\" -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_PLUGIN -I/usr/lib/qt-3.3/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/lib/qt-3.3/include -o main.o main.cpp
main.cpp:31:32: mythtv/mythcontext.h: No such file or directory
main.cpp:32:31: mythtv/mythplugin.h: No such file or directory
main.cpp: In function `int mythplugin_init(const char*)':
main.cpp:48: error: `gContext' undeclared (first use this function)
main.cpp:48: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)
main.cpp:48: error: `MYTH_BINARY_VERSION' undeclared (first use this function)
make: *** [main.o] Error 1

--
Derek