[mythtv-users] Nuvexport dies - no matching database entries (was Re: Remain in MPEG-2 but remove commercials?)

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri May 27 18:57:00 UTC 2005

On 5/27/05, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> > Short story: nuvexport dies with the following error message
>  > [snip]
>  > Found 9 files, but no matching database entries.
>
> upgrade.  or check your nuvexportrc file and turn off require_cutlist
>
> -Chris

Lane & Chris,
   I updated and get much further. Thanks. I think Chris presupposed
my current problem. I recorded a show to test with but for some reason
I'm getting no commercial flagging from MythTV this morning so I guess
I don't have a cut list?

You have chosen to export 1 episode:

  1. Married ... With Children:
     My Dinner With Anthrax (5/27, 10:30 AM) 480x480 MPEG2 (4:3)
     Bud wins dinner with the rock group Anthrax.

* Separate multiple episodes with spaces

  c. Continue
  n. Choose another show
  q. Quit

Choose a function, or episode(s) to remove:  c
Where would you like to export the files to? [.]

Now encoding:  Married ... With Children:  My Dinner With Anthrax
Encode started:  Fri May 27 11:55:07 2005
No cutlist found.  This won't do!
Encode finished:  Fri May 27 11:55:07 2005
Encode lasted: 0s
mark at dragonfly ~ $

Probably the right answer is to get this turned back on somehow within
Myth but I've been looking and don't see what's wrong.

- Mark