[mythtv-users] Remain in MPEG-2 but remove commercials?

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:48:47 UTC 2005

On 5/27/05, Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:
> Lane,
>    I tried nuvexport, failed miserably, posted a couple of questions
> here and got no replies. I don't know how to proceed with this option.
>
>    Thanks for the response.
>
> With best regards,
> Mark

Sorry to hear that. I've had some troubles, but generally been
successful getting nuvexport to work.

I'm surprised I didn't see your posts - perhaps they didn't get
through. I try to keep an eye out for nuvexport mpeg related posts.
Could you send me the archive links? I couldn't find them when I
searched just now either.

Lane

--
Meetup with other Myth users!