[mythtv-users] new 0.18.1 rpms fixing qt issues among other

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Fri May 27 13:43:10 UTC 2005

Is this in the current version of ATRpms?  I tried updating my
frontend last night and screwed it up so I ended up starting from
scratch.  After much fiddling (accidentally removing kde then managing
to get it back) I still have the qt problem.  Is this fixed in the
version that was available last night 7 pm CST or is this upcoming?