[mythtv-users] (Resend) PVR-350 Out -> FC3 In Not working

Merlisk theThoom merlisk at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 22:41:29 UTC 2005

(Sorry I'm resending.  I didn't see this go through.
Thanks for any help you can give.)

--------------------------

I have a PVPVR50 that's working well with TV-Out. The
sound is just fine.

The sound on the motherboard is just fine too. I'm
running KDKDEn Fedora Core 3. I can play
DVDs,CDs,etc. and the sound is okay.

However, I'm trying to pipe the PVPVR50's sound out
into the motherboard's Line In, then out to my
receiver, and not having any luck.

I'm think it's my sound mixer settings. When go to
the Red Hat -> Sound & Video -> Adjust Volume (or
something similar, I'm at work right now), I get a
window with about 15 sliding bars with cryptic
headings. I can guess at what some of them mean, but
even after reading the Help file, I don't know what
the rest do.

Would someone please publish what their settings are
if you have a similar setup? I'm looking for
something like: PCPCMMute Off) Volume all the way up;
LFLFEMute On) Volume off; etc.

Or, if you have any other insight, I'd appreciate it.
I don't think it's a driver issue, but I could be
wrong. Here's my /etc/momodprobeoconf'sound portion,
just in case:

alias snsndard-0 snsndia82xx
options snsndard-0 index=0
install snsndia82xx /sbsbinomodprobe-ignore-install
snsndia82xx && /ususrbsbinlalsacactlestore >/dedevull
2>&1 || :
remove snsndia82xx { /ususrbsbinlalsactltore
>/dedevull 2>&1 || : ; }; /sbsbinod probe -r
--ignore-remove snsndia82xx

Thanks in advance for any help you can give,
Mike