[mythtv-users] OT: RG-6 crimping question

Kyle Rose krose+mythtv at krose.org
Thu May 26 02:34:37 UTC 2005

> Hear, Hear!  I agree.  Save your money.  (PS - Kyle, what's your 1st rule?)

I sent this to Ryan earlier tonight:

Ryan A. Carris wrote:

>> I think I miss the Kyle Rose First Rule of Home Theater?

LOL.  There are actually three (somewhat tongue-in-cheek), and I
accidentally combined the second and third in my statement:

1. Cable quality doesn't matter when the data flowing over it is digital.

2. Never buy anything from Monster because it's really overpriced.

3. All audiophile features (e.g., "oxygen free", "magnetically aligned",
etc.) are snake oil.

Cheers,
Kyle