[mythtv-users] Newbie questions...

Rob Bongiovi rbongiovi at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 01:14:53 UTC 2005

I got lucky, but I didn't have too many problems
getting the PVR-500MCE working following Jarod's
instruction and this thread:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/ivtv/devel/20096?search_string=pvr-500;#20096.
I'm pretty much a linux novice, having used unix here
and there in the past 10 years, but never programming
or anything. A lot depends on your ability to tolerate
frustration. I had a few moments where I was really
sweating, but I kept it in my mind that
troubleshooting is the best way to learn...

Rob