[mythtv-users] PVR-150 status?

Rickard Borgmäster doktorn at sub.nu
Wed May 25 23:32:47 UTC 2005

On Wed, 25 May 2005 13:20:31 +0200
Milos Prudek <prudek at bvx.cz> hit the keyboard and punched:

> What is the current status of PVR-150 support in relation to Myth?
>
> If I use development ivtv drivers, will I get the same functionality as
> with PVR-250? Including the ability to use remote control? The same wife
>
> acceptance factor? The same stability?

I use a PVR-150 non-MCE with supplied remote. Works well with CVS drivers,
something like 3.4t or around there. Had no luck with the 0.2 stable
drivers. Note that you need lirc-0.7.1 or later for the IR to work. The
remote supplied with PVR150 is "new" so I couldn't find lircrc and
lircd.conf files for it, so I've made my own. Email me (address in sig.)
if you want my files. They're not really optimised but it's a start :-)

--

Rickard