[mythtv-users] Watching a Video whilst Recording

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Wed May 25 21:33:03 UTC 2005

 I noticed something weird the other day.  I was watching a movie that
I was recording at the same time, I was maybe 45min to an hour behind
realtime.  I was skipping the commercials, and as the show was
recording it looked very good... I saw the END time of the movie
growing and it looked normal, like an hour and 45 minutes.

  Anyway, when the movie ended in realtime and I was still watching it
time-shifted, when I brought up the timescale, it was way off.  It
suddenly reported like 7 hours instead of 2.  The movie played fine
and ended at the 2 hour mark.  When I went back to play it again from
the recordings menu it loaded up and the timescale thingie was now 2
hours.

I just thought it was strange, has anyone else seen this?

-Greg